Klinedinst is seeking enthusiastic, hard-working and focused attorneys to join the dynamic team in our Santa Ana law office.
- Licensed in the State of California with at least 3 years of continuous litigation experience
- Ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues
- Strong and proven abilities in all aspects of case handling, including taking and defending depositions, formulating discovery plans, and drafting sophisticated motions, briefs, and discovery requests.
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Please e-mail your resume, a writing sample, and a list of three professional references to Klinedinst Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org. No communications from recruiters, please.