Klinedinst PC is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its Marketing and Community Relations team in San Diego. Ideal candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or similar, as well marketing-related experience within a professional services industry and an eye for design. Candidates should ideally have experience in various marketing medium, including website, SEO, and social media marketing through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs, etc. Experience in account management, press relations, database and research, event planning, and promotions are all pluses for this new role.
The Administrative Assistant is expected to be a unique, proactive team member who is self-motivated in implementing the day to day operations of our marketing department.
- Interface with management and top decision makers across the firm’s offices in setting and meeting marketing goals and implementing initiatives;
- Maintain and update the firm’s website content using content management system;
- Plan and coordinate high-level business development and internal employee events;
- Accept and delegate all incoming marketing requests via e-mail tickets and ensure timely completion;
- Assist in preparing holiday events and marketing campaigns firmwide;
- Participate in planning and executing the firm’s PR strategies and communications;
- Actively maintain internal client and contact database;
- Research and prepare marketing reports;
- Work collaboratively to prepare responses to RFPs;
- Contribute to regular internal meetings with attorneys and team members;
- Develop and implement client surveys or other client feedback tools;
- Assist in creating web-based marketing campaigns, including SEO and keyword bidding;
- Create, execute, and analyze social media initiatives through various channels; and
- Help prepare travel arrangements for clients and employees, as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition to the below qualifications, a candidate for this position must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Possess an innovative spirit
- Positive, direct interpersonal communication style
- Writing skills
- A “Get it Done” attitude
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a similar course of study. Marketing-related experience within a professional services industry is a plus. Also, familiarity with the marketing of professional services to the general public, preferably with law firms and consistent with attorney rules of professional responsibility is also ideal.
Candidates should have familiarity with and fluency in various mediums of marketing, such as website design, SEO, and social media marketing through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, blogging, online video and related media. Experience with account management and sales, as well as event planning and promotions is an advantage, but is not required.
Knowledge of grammatical rules for the English language and strong spelling skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Strong attention to detail. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from attorneys, clients, coworkers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to cope with job stress. Ability to get along with clients and coworkers. Ability to effectively work with others as part of a coordinated team to accomplish job tasks. Ability to regularly appear for work on time. Ability to accept constructive criticism regarding how job performance may be refined or improved. Excellent attention to detail. Highly organized and ability to manage/implement multiple projects.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to engage in repetitive motion of the hands and fingers to enter data into a computer. Strict deadlines and time constraints may require periods of increase efficiency resulting in increased stress.
The employee is typically assigned to an individual work space which is open to the main passageway of the office suite. All equipment and supplies required to perform assigned tasks will be provided by the employer.
Interested? We’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume to: