Klinedinst PC is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and focused attorney to join the dynamic team in our Orange County office.
- Active CA State Bar member with a minimum of 3 to 7 years of significant litigation experience
- Strong academic credentials and the ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues
- Significant experience structuring discovery plans, drafting dispositive motions, taking and defending depositions and mange document intensive cases throughout all stages of litigation
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Please e-mail your resume, two writing samples, and a list of three professional references to Klinedinst Recruiting at email@example.com. No communications from recruiters, please.