Put your career into high gear as a Legal Business Intake and Conflicts Analyst (BIC) at Klinedinst. Our San Diego office is a fast-paced law firm handling primarily civil litigation.
With offices across California and Washington, Klinedinst is dedicated to providing top-caliber legal services, while nurturing the professional development and personal advancement of each and every employee. We work hard to promote a positive, vibrant culture built on teamwork and inclusion. And we want you to be a part of this team.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform conflict checks for new client and new Attorney hires
- Manage conflict search approvals and maintain accurate electronic records of all approved or rejected conflict searches
- Handle accounting case opening procedure for all offices
- Handle accounting case closing procedure for all offices
- Track and manage engagement letters for all matters, with Attorney follow-up
- Assist in handling carrier assignment
- Assist in tracking budget requirement for applicable matters in E-billing platforms
- Perform administrative duties, including but not limited to, client and matter changes, matter description changes, mid-stream conflict checks and client/matter re-open
- Misc. accounting projects as assigned
Qualification and job skill requirements:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Ability to use initiative and judgment to accomplish results, work under pressure and complete job assignments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Strong verbal and written communications, interpersonal and customer service skills and ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management and staff.
If the position of Legal Business Intake and Conflicts Analyst (BIC) speaks to you, and if you are interested in working for a team-oriented professional-services firm dedicated to the personal growth of its employees, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruiters need not apply.