Time to make the change for good. Klinedinst seeks an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused attorney with business/real estate transaction experience and a small portable book of business to join the team in our Los Angeles office. If you’re looking for a growing, dynamic platform that will help you take your legal career to the next level, Klinedinst is the place for you.
- Active CA State Bar member with at least 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Portable book of business in excess of $250,000
- Strong academic credentials and the ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues
- Significant relevant experience in either litigation or transactions involving the specified subject matter; for litigation, must be able to handle all phases of discovery, take and defend depositions, manage document intensive cases, draft motions, and have prepared for trial; for transactional work, must be able to handle contract review and drafting, corporate governance, and outside general counsel role (real estate transactions a plus; M&A experience a plus; entertainment / intellectual property experience a plus)
- Solid work ethic and a passion for the practice of law in a supportive team environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Please e-mail your resume, two writing samples, and a list of three professional references to Klinedinst Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org. No communications from recruiters, please.