Time to make the change for good. Klinedinst seeks an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused attorney with business/real estate transaction experience and a small portable book of business to join the team in our Los Angeles office. If you’re looking for a growing, dynamic platform that will help you take your legal career to the next level, Klinedinst is the place for you.
- Active CA State Bar member with at least 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Portable book of business in excess of $250,000
- Strong academic credentials and the ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues
- Candidates with a proven ability to generate business and maintain client relationships, and/or construction and real estate law experience are desired for litigation, must be able to handle all phases of discovery, take and defend depositions, manage document intensive cases, draft motions, and have prepared for trial; for transactional work, must be able to handle contract review and drafting, corporate governance, and outside general counsel role (real estate transactions a plus; M&A experience a plus; entertainment / intellectual property experience a plus)
- Solid work ethic and a passion for the practice of law in a supportive team environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Please e-mail your resume, two writing samples, and a list of three professional references to Klinedinst Recruiting at email@example.com. No communications from recruiters, please.