The Los Angeles office of Klinedinst PC is seeking a qualified Civil Litigation Legal Secretary to join our vibrant and collaborative team.
Our staff and lawyers work side-by-side throughout every client’s matter to ensure success at every step. At Klinedinst, lawyers and professional staff alike reach across practice areas and geographies to work together in a connected, collegial and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Applicants should have at least 5 years’ experience, and be seeking opportunity on a fast-paced legal team servicing corporate clients. This role allows for the development of working relationships within a team, and will be working alongside fascinating attorneys and other team members in a fast-paced environment.
The core essential traits ideal for this role include:
- Intricate knowledge of the civil litigation process (State and Federal)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Dedication to excellence in legal services
- Self-starting and go-getting attitude
- Proactive thinker
We provide support in a friendly, team-oriented environment that allows for immediate responsibility and growth potential. Come join our team and you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and talented group of professionals!
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
No communications from recruiters, please.