Put your career into high gear by joining Klinedinst’s growing and dynamic legal team. Klinedinst is seeking an attorney with 3+ years of experience in complex civil litigation to join our team in Phoenix, with the opportunity to handle matters throughout Arizona. Experience in general litigation (GL), business litigation, and/or employment work is a plus.
Top-tier talent deserves a top-tier place to take their career to the next level. Candidates for this position must be Arizona licensed with strong academic credentials. We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for advocacy and are ready to find creative legal solutions for their clients.
The ideal candidate is ready to take on responsibility, independently handling GL/business cases while tackling complex issues. We’re also looking for attorneys with experience in structuring discovery plans, taking and defending depositions, managing document-intensive cases, drafting dispositive motions, and preparing for trial.
Coming to work with a solid work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, and a commitment to teamwork will be critical factors for success in this position.
On our end, we offer interesting cases, complex legal issues, great clients, and many opportunities for professional growth and development. We encourage our attorneys to become involved in the community, embrace their passions, and seek balance in their careers.
- Arizona licensed with 3+ years of experience in complex civil litigation; general litigation (GL), business litigation, and/or employment experience a plus.
- Strong academic background and the ambition to create an extraordinary career
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT IS WHERE YOU’LL FIND:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Chances to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- A dynamic culture that embraces opportunities for remote working arrangements
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Hit the ground running and gain solid experience handling complex civil litigation/professional liability matters with some of the most respected attorneys in the field. Klinedinst PC is consistently recognized by Martindale, Super Lawyers, and other organizations for its talented team of legal professionals. Opportunities for growth are everywhere as the firm continues expanding its footprint across the West. We seek candidates who have a strong desire to build their own practice on a diversified, multi-state platform.
Make great things happen, and submit your resume today to email@example.com. No communications from recruiters, please.