Klinedinst is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and focused attorney to join the dynamic team in our San Diego office. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is motivated to take their career to the next level.
- Active CA State Bar member with a strong academic background
- At least 4 years of experience handling complex litigation and/or general liability matters
- Experience representing clients in the financial industry is a plus, but not required
- Ability to develop and craft sophisticated motions, briefs, discovery requests, and other works of advocacy and analysis
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Please submit your resume today to email@example.com. No communications from recruiters, please.