Klinedinst is seeking a transactional attorney to play a critical role in negotiating and advising clients on contracts for corporate clients. As part of Klinedinst’s General Counsel, Transactional, and M&A group, the Corporate Transactional Associate will serve as a vital role in the representing clients in a wide range of transactional legal matters, from licensing agreements to representing clients in fund raising activities and a wide array of contract negotiations.
Candidates for the Corporate Transactional Association should have 5-7 years of corporate, M&A and general transactional experience. Candidates should also be licensed with the State Bar of California, and remote working arrangements may be available. Familiarity with working with SaaS and software companies is a plus, but not required.
Unlike Big Law, Klinedinst offers the opportunity to lead and own the transactional process. If you are looking to move beyond simply pushing documents and processing due diligence and would actually like to start running your own deals, you could be the next Corporate Transactional Associate to join Klinedinst. Take your career to new heights, and apply today.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in contract negotiation and interface directly with business teams in the process of contract negotiation
- Analyze, review and draft contracts, discussing issues and priorities with the business teams and corporate leadership at various stages of each project
- Supervise and work with outside counsel when appropriate on particular matters
- Provide counsel on a variety of legal topics, with a focus on contract and M&A matters
- Strong credentials and membership in good standing with the State Bar of California are required.
The Klinedinst environment is where you will find:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Chances to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- A dynamic culture that embraces opportunities for remote working arrangements
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
The lawyers at Klinedinst PC are regularly recognized by Best Lawyers, Martindale, and Super Lawyers. This is the place where careers are made. We seek candidates who have a strong desire to build their own practice on a diversified, multi-state platform.
If you are entrepreneurially-minded and are looking for a fast-moving, fast-growing team, take a step towards a new career. Apply for our Corporate Transactional Associate position today.