Stop spinning your wheels in your current job. Shift your career into high gear by joining Klinedinst’s eDiscovery team. We’re expanding our eDiscovery capabilities to continue meeting the needs of our sophisticated clientele. Klinedinst is looking for an excited, motivated eDiscovery Paralegal ready to work on sophisticated matters in a cohesive, team-building environment.
The ideal eDiscovery Paralegal candidate needs to have a minimum of 3 years experience working in an eDiscovery or litigation support environment including knowledge of the litigation process, advanced understanding of the technology supporting litigation efforts. Candidates should also have knowledge of eDiscovery best practices, including the EDRM and The Sedona Conference publications. Candidates should possess the ability to import/export and convert data utilizing a variety of software packages and demonstrate ability to interface and engage with outside vendors. Working knowledge of electronic data collection, processing and productions required.
Coming to work with a solid work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a commitment to working cohesively with other team members will be critical factors for success in this position.
Qualifications for the eDiscovery Paralegal include:
- Experience with Relativity eDiscovery Software.
- Experienced in eDiscovery software (loading, processing, review, analytics, and productions).
- Understanding of the EDRM model
- Intake and analyze data in preparation for loading and processing by compiling reports (including those needed for billing approval), and converting, editing, formatting, and normalizing data/load files as needed.
- Assist in developing effective searches, referencing ESI Protocols (when applicable), following entered Protective Orders, and implementing data analytics in the firm’s eDiscovery tools.
- Assist with document productions, preparation for depositions, hearings, and trials
- Provide training end-user support of the firm’s eDiscovery tools.
- Migrate data within, to and from the firm’s eDiscovery tools.
- Pay range: $65,000-90,000 per year (depends on experience).
Come work at a place where goals are set and achieved. Klinedinst is consistently recognized by Best Lawyers, Martindale, and Super Lawyers. Pay ranges are provided in compliance with SB1162, California’s pay transparency law; actual pay may vary based on a variety of factors, including education, applicable experience, etc.