Klinedinst is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused attorney to join the dynamic team in our growing Ethics and Risk Management Practice Group. Members of our Ethics and Risk Management group have received recognition for their work across the state, and earned a top Tier 1 ranking for the San Diego office from Best Lawyers®. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is motivated to make a change for the better and take their career to the next level.
- Active member of The State Bar of California with a strong academic background
- At least 5 years of experience handling professional liability, ethics, and/or State Bar of California disciplinary matters
- Significant litigation practice experience, including drafting pleadings, motions, and discovery
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
No communications from recruiters, please.