Klinedinst PC (KPC) is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused attorney to join the dynamic team in our growing Ethics and Risk Management Practice Group. While the ethics team is headquartered in California, applicants can live and work from anywhere in the US. KPC has a dynamic ethics practice, representing hundreds of law firms and lawyers. This position is an amazing opportunity for an attorney with a background in legal ethics who desires to practice full-time in this burgeoning area of the law. The position also involves State Bar discipline defense work.
Klinedinst is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused attorney to join the dynamic team in our growing Ethics and Risk Management Practice Group in Sacramento. Members of our Ethics and Risk Management group have received recognition for their work across the state, and earned a top Tier 1 ranking for the San Diego office from Best Lawyers®. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is focused on client service and solutions, and motivated to take their career to the next level.
- Active member of the State Bar of California with a strong academic background
- At least 5 years of experience handling professional liability, ethics, and/or State Bar of California disciplinary matters
- Significant litigation practice experience, including drafting pleadings, motions, and discovery
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Pay range: $130,000-190,000 per year (depending on experience)
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- A dynamic culture that embraces opportunities for remote working arrangements
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Put your career into high gear by joining Klinedinst’s legal team. Klinedinst PC is consistently recognized by Best Lawyers, Martindale, Super Lawyers, and other organizations for its talented team of legal professionals. Plus, we are expanding our footprint across the West. We seek candidates who have a strong desire to build their own practice on a diversified, multi-state platform. Hit the ground running and gain solid experience handling construction, employment; and general liability litigation with some of the most respected attorneys in the field. Pay ranges are provided in compliance with SB1162, California’s pay transparency law; actual pay may vary based on a variety of factors, educations, applicable experiences, etc.
Please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. No communications from recruiters, please.