Top-tier talent deserves a top-tier place to take their career to the next level. Klinedinst is seeking an associate with 4-6 years of experience in general liability defense to expand our presence in Arizona. Candidates for this position must be an active member of the State Bar of Arizona with strong academic credentials. We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for advocacy, and are ready to find creative legal solutions for their clients.
The ideal candidate is ready to take on responsibility, independently handling cases and analyzing complex issues. We’re also looking for attorneys with experience in structuring discovery plans, taking and defending depositions, managing document-intensive cases, drafting dispositive motions, and preparing for trial. Coming to work with a solid work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a commitment to working cohesively with other team members will be critical factors for success in this position.
- Active State Bar of Arizona member with 4-6 years of experience
- Strong academic background and the ambition to create an extraordinary career
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT IS WHERE YOU’LL FIND:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Chances to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- A dynamic culture that embraces opportunities for remote working arrangements
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Put your career into high gear by joining Klinedinst’s legal team. Klinedinst PC is consistently recognized by Best Lawyers, Martindale, Super Lawyers, and other awards for its talented team of legal professionals. Plus, we are expanding our footprint across the West. We seek candidates who have a strong desire to build their own practice on a diversified, multi-state platform. Hit the ground running and gain solid experience handling general liability litigation with some of the most respected attorneys in the field.
No communications from recruiters, please.