Klinedinst PC is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused 3 to 5 year associate with significant experience in labor and employment, civil litigation, and/or general business litigation defense to join the dynamic team in our Los Angeles, CA office.
Candidates must be an active member of the California State Bar with strong academic credentials. They must possess the ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues, as well as significant experience in structuring discovery plans, taking and defending depositions, managing document-intensive cases, drafting dispositive motions, and preparing for trial. Solid work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as being a team player with a passion for advocacy, are critical for success in this position.
- Active member of the State Bar of California with 3 – 5 years of significant general liability experience
- Strong academic credentials and the ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues
- Significant experience handling all phases of discovery, taking and defending depositions, managing document intensive cases, drafting motions, and preparing for trial; class action experience a plus
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Please e-mail your resume, two writing samples, and a list of three professional references to Klinedinst Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org. No communications from recruiters, please.