Put your career into high gear as a Law Firm Production Clerk at Klinedinst. Our Sacramento office is a fast-paced law firm handling primarily civil litigation.
With offices across California and Washington, Klinedinst is dedicated to providing top-caliber legal services, while nurturing the professional development and personal advancement of each and every employee. We work hard to promote a positive, vibrant culture built on teamwork and inclusion.
We want you to be a part of this team.
We have an opening right now for a dependable, hardworking, and upbeat team member to join our imaging and records group in Sacramento. This position will be responsible for duties ranging from the Front Desk, Production, and Records. This individual will also be on the forefront of our initiative to convert to electronic records across our entire network of West Coast offices.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting every client and visitor like they are our only guest;
- Maintaining, coordinating, and scheduling conference rooms;
- Being a part of our continued transition to a paperless environment;
- Scanning, copying, and converting documents;
- Maintaining scanners and copiers, as well as cost recovery machines;
- Collecting and routing mail, as well as any express delivery packages;
- Operating mail machine, and ensuring drop off at end of each day;
- Handling copy jobs and identifying outsourcing opportunities to ensure deadlines are met and exceeded;
- Ensuring sufficient office supply inventory;
- Making sure the copy center and kitchen are clean, organized, and fully-stocked for all team members benefit;
- Moving/lifting boxes (25-50 lbs.) for use in File Room and Production on a daily basis, with the use of a dolly or hand truck;
- Scanning and loading documents into firm’s document management system, utilizing ShareFile and other depository software;
- Applying Bate Stamps to documents and exhibits, as needed;
- Duplicating digital media, including USB drives, CDs and DVDs;
- Distributing prebills and sending weekly reminder to attorneys for timely submission;
- Creating invoices and inputting production jobs into firm’s internal accounting system for proper client billing;
- Updating and maintaining law library supplements;
- Overseeing the firm’s laptop distribution and authentication process;
- Reading incoming material/data and sorting according to file system;
- Preparing file index sheets to organize file content; and
- Executing on various projects, as needed.
The ideal candidate to join Klinedinst Sacramento will be friendly, organized, confident, and be excited to learn and adapt. In addition, we are looking for a candidate possessing the following skills:
- Proficiency with Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat Pro.;
- Proficiency with converting and manipulating electronic data; and
- Proficiency with iManage and/or other document management systems.
If this position speaks to you, and you are interested in working for a team-oriented professional-services firm dedicated to the personal growth of its employees, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruiters need not apply.