Put your career into high gear as a Legal Records Clerk at Klinedinst. Our Irvine office is a fast-paced law firm handling primarily civil litigation.
With offices across California and Washington, Klinedinst is dedicated to providing top-caliber legal services, while nurturing the professional development and personal advancement of each and every employee. We work hard to promote a positive, vibrant culture built on teamwork and inclusion. And we want you to be a part of this team.
Klinedinst has an opening right now for a dependable, hardworking, and upbeat team member to join our imaging and records group in Irvine. This position will be responsible for duties ranging from records and as a primary back up for Production.
The ideal candidate to join Klinedinst Irvine will be friendly, organized, confident, and be excited to learn and adapt. In addition, we are looking for a candidate possessing the following skills:
- Proficiency with Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Proficiency with converting and manipulating electronic data
- Proficiency with iManage and/or other document management systems.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting every client and visitor like they are our only guest
- Being a part of our continued transition to a paperless environment
- Filing electronic and paper records to appropriate Client- Matters
- Reading incoming material/data and sorting according to the file system
- Preparing file index (hyperlinking) sheets to organize file content
- Copying and converting documents
- File Conversions
- File creation: electronic and Physical
- Scanning and loading documents into firm’s document management system (iManage & IRM), utilizing USB Drives, CD’s, DVD’s, ShareFile and other depository software
- Daily pick up and sorting of documents and files
- Updating and maintaining files to be closed and sent off-site
- Assist Paralegal and Attorneys with Trial prep
- Handling copy jobs and identifying outsourcing opportunities to ensure deadlines are met and exceeded
- Ensuring sufficient office supply inventory
- Making sure the copy center and kitchen are clean, organized, and fully-stocked for all team members benefit
- Moving/lifting boxes (25-50 lbs.) for use in File Room and Production on a daily basis, with the use of a dolly or hand truck
- Bate Stamp documents and exhibits, as needed
- Duplicating digital media, including USB drives, CD’s and DVD’s
- Collecting and routing mail, as well as any express delivery packages
- Creating invoices and inputting production jobs into the firm’s internal accounting system for proper client billing
- Updating and maintaining law library supplements
- Maintaining, coordinating, and scheduling conference rooms;
- Operating scanners and copiers, as well as cost recovery machines
- Operating mail machine, and ensuring drop off at end of each day and
- Executing on various projects, as needed.
If this position speaks to you, and if you are interested in working for a team-oriented professional-services firm dedicated to the personal growth of its employees, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruiters need not apply.