Put your career into high gear as a Legal Records Clerk at Klinedinst. Our Irvine office is a fast-paced law firm handling primarily civil litigation.
With offices across California and Washington, Klinedinst is dedicated to providing top-caliber legal services, while nurturing the professional development and personal advancement of each and every employee. We work hard to promote a positive, vibrant culture built on teamwork and inclusion. And we want you to be a part of this team.
Klinedinst has an opening right now for a dependable, hardworking, and upbeat team member to join our imaging and records group in Irvine. This position will be responsible for duties ranging from records management and file organization for physical and electronic records and as a primary back up for the Production Clerk.
The ideal candidate to join Klinedinst Irvine will be friendly, organized, confident, and be excited to learn and adapt.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Proficiency with Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat Pro and Nuance Power PDF
- Proficiency with converting and manipulating electronic data
- Proficiency with iManage and/or other document management systems.
- Sorting daily mail – naming, processing and routing
- Being a part of our continued transition to a paperless environment
- Filing electronic and paper records to appropriate Client- Matters
- Analysis of incoming data, documents and material sorting according to file system
- Preparing file indexes (hyperlinking) to organize file content – discovery and court filings
- Copying and converting documents
- Assisting and executing on various projects, as needed.
- File creation: electronic and physical
- Scanning and loading documents into firm’s document management system (iManage & IRM) , utilizing USB Drives, CD’s, DVD’s, ShareFile and other depository software
- Daily pick up and sorting of documents and files
- Updating and maintaining files to be closed and sent off-site
- Moving/lifting boxes (25-50 lbs.) for use in File Room and Production on a daily basis, with the use of a dolly or hand truck
- Duplicating digital media, including USB drives, CD’s and DVD’s
- File conversions
- Operating scanners and copiers
- Back up to Production Clerk
If this position speaks to you, and if you are interested in working for a team-oriented professional-services firm dedicated to the personal growth of its employees, we want to hear from you. Recruiters need not apply.