Put your career into high gear as a Legal Secretary at Klinedinst’s Sacramento law office. Across the West, Klinedinst is dedicated to providing top-caliber legal services, while nurturing the professional development and personal advancement of each and every employee. We work hard to promote a positive, vibrant culture built on teamwork and inclusion. If you are interested in joining our team of professionals and are ready for immediate responsibility with growth opportunities, Klinedinst is the place.
Our staff and lawyers work side-by-side throughout every client’s matter to ensure success at every step. At Klinedinst, lawyers and professional staff alike reach across practice areas and geographies to work together in a connected, collegial and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Applicants should have at least 5 years of experience, and be seeking opportunity on a fast-paced legal team servicing clients. This role allows for the development of working relationships within a team, and will be working alongside fascinating attorneys and other team members in a fast-paced environment.
The core essential traits ideal for this role include:
- Intricate knowledge of the civil litigation process (state and federal)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a legal assistant or legal secretary
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Dedication to excellence in legal services
- Self-starting, positive attitude
- Pay range: $28.85-36.06 (depends on experience).
- Proactive thinker
We provide support in a friendly, team-oriented environment that allows for immediate responsibility and growth potential. Come join our team and you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and talented group of professionals! Pay ranges are provided in compliance with SB1162, California’s pay transparency law; actual pay may vary based on a variety of factors, including education, applicable experience, etc.
The Klinedinst environment includes:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
- This job requires regular attendance to the office for the first 180 days, though as a dynamic culture we embrace opportunities for remote working arrangements when eligible
Please submit your resume today to email@example.com. Recruiters need not apply.