Put your career into high gear by joining Klinedinst’s legal team. Klinedinst is seeking an associate with at least 2 years of experience in general liability/personal injury insurance defense to join the dynamic Irvine office.
Top-tier talent deserves a top-tier place to take their career to the next level. Candidates for this position must be an active member of the California State Bar with strong academic credentials. We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for advocacy, and are ready to find creative legal solutions for their clients.
The ideal candidate is ready to take on responsibility, independently handling cases and analyzing complex issues. We’re also looking for attorneys with experience in structuring discovery plans, taking and defending depositions, managing document-intensive cases, drafting dispositive motions, and preparing for trial. Coming to work with a solid work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a commitment to working cohesively with other team members will be critical factors for success in this position.
- Active CA State Bar member with 2+ years of experience
- Strong academic background and the ambition to create an extraordinary career
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT IS WHERE YOU’LL FIND:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Chances to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- A dynamic culture that embraces opportunities for remote working arrangements
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Klinedinst PC is consistently recognized by Best Lawyers, Martindale, and Super Lawyers. And our Irvine office is the newest office in our five office network across the West Coast. We seek candidates who have a strong desire to build their own practice on a diversified, multi-state platform. Hit the ground running and gain solid experience handling general liability/personal injury litigation with some of the most respected attorneys in the field.
Please submit your resume today to email@example.com. No communications from recruiters, please.