Klinedinst is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and focused attorney to join the dynamic team in our Los Angeles office.
- Active CA State Bar member with at least eight years of continuous sophisticated litigation experience
- Strong academic credentials and the ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues,
- Significant experience structuring discovery plans, taking and defending depositions, managing document intensive cases, drafting dispositive motions, and preparing for trial
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
• Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
• Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
• Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
• Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
• Merit-based compensation
Please e-mail your resume, two writing samples, and a list of three professional references to Klinedinst Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org. No communications from recruiters, please.