Klinedinst PC is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused attorney with at least 3 years of experience in complex litigation, business litigation, construction, employment, and/or general liability litigation to join our dynamic team in our downtown Sacramento office.
Candidates must be an active member of the State Bar of California with strong academic credentials. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues, as well as experience in structuring discovery plans, taking and defending depositions, managing document-intensive cases, drafting dispositive motions, and preparing for trial. Excellent organization and communication skills, as well as a desire to be a team player with a passion for advocacy, are all critical to success in this position.
- California licensed with 3+ years of experience
- Strong academic background and the ambition to create an extraordinary career
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT IS WHERE YOU’LL FIND:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Put your career into high gear by joining Klinedinst’s legal team. Klinedinst PC is consistently recognized by Best Lawyers, Martindale, Super Lawyers. and other awards for its talented team of legal professionals. Plus, we are expanding our footprint across the West. We seek candidates who have a strong desire to build their own practice on a diversified, multi-state platform. Hit the ground running and gain solid experience handling construction, employment; and general liability litigation with some of the most respected attorneys in the field.
Please submit your resume today to email@example.com. No communications from recruiters, please.