Great things are happening right here. Klinedinst is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and focused attorney to join the dynamic team in our Sacramento office.
- Active member of the State Bar of California with 3 or more years of significant litigation experience
- Ability to draft complex dispositive motions, take/defend depositions, and manage document intensive cases throughout all stages of litigation and in preparation for trial
- Candidates with a proven ability to generate business and maintain client relationships, and/or professional liability law experience are desired
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- A team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Please e-mail your resume, two writing samples, and a list of three professional references to Klinedinst Recruiting at email@example.com. No communications from recruiters, please.