Klinedinst PC is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused 3 to 10 year associate with experience in complex civil litigation and/or professional liability to join our dynamic team in San Diego, California.
Candidates must be an active member of the California State Bar with strong academic credentials. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues, as well as experience in structuring discovery plans, taking and defending depositions, managing document-intensive cases, drafting dispositive motions, and preparing for trial. Solid work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as being a team player with a passion for advocacy, are critical to success in this position.
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
- Opportunities to work from home and other flexibility
Please e-mail your resume, two writing samples, and a list of three professional references to Klinedinst Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org. No communications from recruiters, please.