A top-tier firm is looking for top-tier talent. Klinedinst PC, which has recently been recognized by Best Lawyers, Martindale, and Super Lawyers, is looking enthusiastic, hard-working and focused attorney to join the dynamic litigation team in our new Irvine office. Our Orange County location is expanding quickly. Candidates for this position should have 2-4 years of legal experience, with a strong desire to build their own practice on a diversified, multi-state platform. Hit the ground running and gain solid experience handling civil litigation with some of the most respected attorneys in the field.
- Active CA State Bar member with 2-4 years of experience
- Strong academic background and the ambition to create an extraordinary career
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Please e-mail your resume to Klinedinst Recruiting at email@example.com. No communications from recruiters, please.