This is the time to make a change for good. Klinedinst is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused attorney with experience and a desire to excel to become our newest attorney in our Los Angeles office. If you’re looking for a growing, dynamic platform that will take your legal career to the next level, Klinedinst is the place for you.
- Active CA State Bar member with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong academic credentials and the ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues
- Someone willing to expand their sights and grow their practice in a robust five-office platform not just in Los Angeles, but across the West
- Experience with all aspects of litigation, from case intake and discovery, to deposition. E-document management, motion work, and preparation through trial.
- Prior experience in employment, business litigation, and product liability is a plus.
- Solid work ethic and team ethos with a passion for the practice of law
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Candidates who possess an entrepreneurial spirit, while also wanting to make a tangible impact in their community
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with top-tier support staff
- Opportunities for both professional and personal growth
- Opportunities for community involvement, inside and outside the Los Angeles legal community
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and direct client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Please e-mail your resume, two writing samples, and a list of three professional references to Klinedinst at firstname.lastname@example.org. No communications from recruiters, please.