Klinedinst seeks an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused attorney to join the dynamic team in our San Diego office. If you’re looking for a growing, dynamic platform that will help you take your legal career to the next level, Klinedinst is the place for you.
- Active CA State Bar member with at least 3-7 years of litigation experience
- Strong academic credentials and the ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues
- Significant experience handling all phases of discovery, taking and defending depositions, managing document intensive cases, drafting motions, and preparing for trial; class action experience a plus
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Please e-mail your resume, two writing samples, and a list of three professional references to Klinedinst Recruiting at email@example.com. No communications from recruiters, please.