Klinedinst is seeking an enthusiastic, driven, and focused attorney to join the dynamic team in our Seattle law office.
- Licensed in the State of Washington with 1-4 years of litigation experience
- California or Oregon bar admission a plus
- Strong research, writing, and advocacy skills with a commitment to professional development
- Experience with, or an interest in, Employment, Real Estate and/or Professional Liability Litigation
- Solid work ethic and the ambition to create an extraordinary career
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT INCLUDES
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Please e-mail your resume, two writing samples, and a list of three professional references to Klinedinst Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org. No communications from recruiters, please.