Put your marketing career into high gear as a Marketing Assistant with Klinedinst PC.
Klinedinst’s marketing department is seeking a dependable, hardworking, and upbeat individual to join its growing downtown San Diego team. Ideal candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field, as well marketing-related experience within a professional services industry and an eye for design. Candidates should have experience in various marketing mediums, including website, SEO, and social media marketing through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. Experience in account management, press relations, database and research, event planning, and promotions are all pluses for this position.
Klinedinst is dedicated to providing top-caliber legal services, while nurturing the professional development and personal advancement of each and every employee. We also aim to be good corporate citizens, working with friends and partners in the communities we live and work.
The Marketing Assistant is expected to be a unique, proactive team member who is self-motivated in implementing the day to day operations of our marketing department.
Essential responsibilities of this role include:
- Interfacing directly with management and top decision makers across the firm’s offices in setting marketing goals and implementing initiatives
- Maintaining and updating the firm’s website content using content management system
- Planning and coordinating high-level business development and internal employee events
- Working with non-profit organizations, bar associations, and other community partners
- Accepting and delegating all incoming marketing requests via e-mail tickets and ensuring timely completion
- Preparing holiday events and marketing campaigns firmwide
- Participating in planning and executing the firm’s PR strategies and communications
- Actively maintaining internal client and contact database
- Researching and preparing marketing reports
- Working collaboratively to prepare responses to RFPs
- Contributing to regular internal meetings with attorneys and team members
- Developing and implementing surveys and other feedback tools
- Creating web-based marketing campaigns, including SEO and keyword bidding
- Creating, executing, and analyzing social media initiatives through various channels
- Helping prepare travel arrangements for clients and employees, as needed
A candidate for this position must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Possess an innovative spirit
- Positive, direct interpersonal communication style
- Writing skills
- A “Get it Done” attitude
Interested in working in a fast-paced environment with awesome team members who write job descriptions like this one? We’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume, along with writing samples using the “Upload Additional Files” option.