Put your marketing career into high gear as a Marketing and Community Relations Assistant with Klinedinst PC.
Klinedinst’s marketing department is seeking an organized, hardworking, and upbeat individual to join its growing downtown San Diego team. Ideal candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field, as well marketing-related experience within a professional services industry and an eye for design. Candidates should have experience in various marketing mediums, including website, SEO, and social media. Experience in account management, press relations, database and research, event planning, and promotions are all pluses for this position.
Klinedinst is dedicated to providing top-caliber legal services, while nurturing the professional development and personal advancement of each and every employee. We also aim to be good corporate citizens, working with friends and partners in the communities we live and work.
The Marketing and Community Relations Assistant is expected to be a unique, proactive team member who is self-motivated in implementing the day-to-day operations of our marketing department.
Essential responsibilities of this role include:
- Interfacing directly with management and top decision makers across the firm’s offices in setting marketing goals and implementing initiatives
- Maintaining and updating the firm’s website content using content management system
- Planning and coordinating high-level business development and internal employee events
- Helping prepare travel arrangements for clients and employees, as needed
- Working with non-profit organizations, bar associations, and other community partners
- Accepting and delegating all incoming marketing requests via e-mail tickets and ensuring timely completion
- Preparing holiday events and marketing campaigns firmwide
- Participating in planning and executing the firm’s PR strategies and communications
- Actively maintaining internal client and contact database
- Researching and preparing marketing reports
- Working collaboratively to prepare responses to RFPs
- Contributing to regular internal meetings with attorneys and team members
- Developing and implementing surveys and other feedback tools
- Creating web-based marketing campaigns, including SEO and keyword bidding
- Creating, executing, and analyzing social media initiatives through various channels
A candidate for this position must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Possess an innovative spirit
- Positive, direct interpersonal communication style
- Writing skills
- A “Get it Done” attitude
Klinedinst is the place where you will find:
- A supportive team-based law firm
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Chances to work on complex projects with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- A dynamic culture that embraces opportunity and personal growth
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation, with a starting hourly pay range of $23.07-26.44 (depends on experience).
Pay ranges are provided in compliance with SB1162, California’s pay transparency law; actual pay may vary based on a variety of factors, including education, applicable experience, etc.
Interested in working in a fast-paced environment with awesome team members who write job descriptions like this one? We’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume today. Recruiters need not apply.