This position is located in San Diego but will service all Klinedinst locations; Los Angeles, Irvine, Sacramento, and Seattle. Assists the IT department in the administration of local area computer networks, monitors day to day systems functionality by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for day to day operations for multi-office server environment utilizing VMware [standalone and cluster], Windows Server.
- Responsible for Nimble and Dell EqualLogic SAN environment.
- Responsible for back-end applications including SQL, Microsoft Exchange/365, Azure, iManage Work10 Cloud.
- Maintains a backup of all files, security, and rights utilizing Veeam software and AWS;
- Monitors and administers Veeam servers and network,
- Responsible for maintaining and administering Group Policy Objects in Microsoft Active Directory;
- User account administration including setup, user rights, distribution groups and security groups;
- Remote troubleshooting with Connectwise/Labtech
- Knowledge of Fortinet Firewall, Cisco switches and HP switches;
- Responsible for product and project documentation;
- Part of a team that rotates on-call 7/24 support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) From a four-year college or university; 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Law firm experience preferred but not required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
None are required, but should be in pursuit of a professional certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear and see. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Professional business office environment. Employee may be required to travel to branch office sites to provide network user support.
Please submit your resume to Klinedinst Recruiting at email@example.com. Recruiters need not apply.