The Klinedinst Employment Litigation and Counseling group provides its clients with a full array of legal services in the areas of employment counseling, compliance, training, and litigation before governmental agencies and state and federal courts.
Recognized for their extensive and successful track record defending employers, our attorneys have extensive experience in all facets of employment counseling and litigation. Many of our employment law attorneys also have extensive business litigation experience, so they understand your entire business enterprise, not just the human resources issues.
Klinedinst’s employment law services include:
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Discrimination and Harassment Investigations
- Discrimination and Harassment Claims
- Unfair Competition and Trade Secrets
- Whistleblower and Retaliation Claims
- Classification of Employees
- Independent Contractor/Misclassification Counseling and Disputes
- Hiring, Performance Management and Termination
- Leaves of Absences and Disability Assessments and Claims
- Class Actions
- PAGA Claims
- Training and Compliance
- Policies and Procedure Manuals
- Background Checks and Investigation of Employees
Klinedinst attorneys stay abreast of future trends in employment law, working with clients to plan ahead. To that end, the group publishes and distributes monthly newsletters with timely analysis of significant legislative and court opinions, and practical suggestions on day-to-day management related to employment issues.
Each of Klinedinst’s attorneys is dedicated to building long-standing relationships with every client and becoming a proactive business partner. We invite you to contact our employment team, and discover how our attorneys can solve your employment litigation and counseling needs.