- The Rosolwski Case and Its Implications, Issue 1, California Business Law News (2015)
- Privacy Rights of Employees in the Modern Workplace, NYSBA Torts, Insurance Law Section (2011)
- Therapeutic Jurisprudence and Drug Courts, Drug Courts in Theory and in Practice, James Nolan Jr., Edition (2002)
- Batson Revisited in America’s New Era of Multiracial Persons, 33 Seton Hall Law Review 67 (2002)
- Clear and Convincing to Who? The False Claims Act, (cited by the Government Accounting Office (GAO), June 11, 2001 letter to the U.S. Senate Finance Committee), 75 Notre Dame Law Review 1409 (2000)
- Hora, Schma, Rosenthal, Therapeutic Jurisprudence and the Drug Treatment Court Movement, (cited by the California Court of Appeals in Terry v. Superior Court), 74 Notre Dame Law Review 439 (1999)
- Pierce v. Fordham Univ., et al., 2016 WL 3093994 (S.D.N.Y. June 1, 2016).
- Versatile v. SAS, 2016 WL 4064036 (S.D.N.Y July 29, 2016).
- Rosolowski v. Guthy-Renker LLC, 230 Cal. App. 4th 1403 (Cal App. Ct. 2014)
- Battiste v. Covenant House, 471 Fed. App. 78 (2d Cir. 2012)
- Software for Moving v. Larosa, 419 Fed. App. 41 (2d Cir. 2011)
- Versatile v. SAS, 2009 WL 47300825 (E.D. Wisc. 2009)