Are you looking for a more satisfying career in the legal industry? KLINEDINST PC is on the lookout for qualified individuals to grow with our firm.
Klinedinst has four offices throughout California. Currently, these positions below are available.
At Klinedinst, we believe in a fun, yet professional and friendly culture with focus on both the individual and the team. Members of the Klinedinst team have proficiency with Microsoft Office, Interwoven, and a variety of other software packages. In addition, we have a competitive salary and benefit package, including:
- Multiple Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution for those who elect an eligible medical plan
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance with a voluntary buy up option
- Employer sponsored Long Term Disability Insurance with a voluntary buy up option
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (125 Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Vision Reimbursement Plan*
- Employer paid parking or transportation reimbursement*
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate
- Training and career development including MCLE, membership dues for professional associations and approved seminar related expenses
- Cellphone reimbursement*
- Discounts on a variety of merchandise and services including Dell Computers, Financial Services, and Verizon and AT&T wireless services
- Employer sponsored social events
* Benefit levels may be capped and/or based on our internal policy and employee classification
Due to the high volume of applications, only applicants to be interviewed will be contacted. Recruiters and other third parties need not apply.
KLINEDINST PC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.