Put your passion for animals and advocacy to work for you! Klinedinst is seeking an attorney with at least 3 years of experience to join our acclaimed Veterinary Medical Law practice from our Irvine office. You’ll work alongside some of the best in the state, including Klinedinst Shareholder Bonnie L. Lutz who chairs Klinedinst’s Veterinary Medical Law practice group.
Top-tier talent deserves a top-tier place to take their career to the next level. Candidates for this position must be an active member of the California State Bar with strong academic credentials. Administrate law experience is strongly preferred. We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for advocacy and are ready to provide creative legal solutions for various individuals, entities, and organizations in the business of caring for animals.
The ideal candidate is ready to take on responsibility, independently handling cases and analyzing complex issues. Coming to work with a solid work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a commitment to working cohesively with other team members will be critical factors for success in this position.
- Active State Bar of California member with 3+ years of experience
- Administrative law experience strongly preferred
- Strong academic background and the ambition to create an extraordinary career
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT IS WHERE YOU’LL FIND:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Chances to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- A dynamic culture that embraces opportunities for remote working arrangements
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation, with a starting salary range of $120,000-170,000
Pay ranges are provided in compliance with SB1162, California’s pay transparency law; actual pay may vary based on a variety of factors, including education, applicable experience, etc.
Klinedinst PC is consistently recognized by Best Lawyers, Martindale, and Super Lawyers. And our Irvine office is the newest office in our five office network across the West Coast. We seek candidates who have a strong desire to build their own practice on a diversified, multi-state platform. Hit the ground running and gain solid experience handling animal law with some of the most respected attorneys in the field.
Please submit your resume today to email@example.com. No communications from recruiters, please.