The people. That is what differentiates Klinedinst PC from other law firms. Klinedinst offers a dynamic culture, made up of creative problem-solvers who exhibit top-notch critical thinking, exceptional skills, and an unwavering desire to provide extraordinary service to our clients.
Our mission and our core values are designed to provide you with limitless opportunities. Through guidance, mentoring, and training, we empower Klinedinst team members to maximize their potential, with meaningful professional growth along the way.
Klinedinst also believes that diversity in its workforce provides a huge boost for both employees and clients alike. We strive to create an inclusive and empowering community for all. We believe our success stems from engaging professionals who come from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions.
Employees have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the best in the legal industry from our five offices throughout California and Washington. Explore our current open positions below, and find out why Klinedinst is where you and your career should be.
View Careers by Location
All | Irvine | Los Angeles | Las Vegas | Phoenix | Sacramento | San Diego | Seattle
Klinedinst Career Related NewsAmerican Bar Association Features Klinedinst as the Firm Moves Ahead with Remote Work Policy
July 9th, 2021
Benefits of a Career at Klinedinst
At Klinedinst, we believe in a fun, yet professional and friendly culture with focus on both the individual and the team. Members of the Klinedinst team have proficiency with Microsoft Office, Interwoven, and a variety of other software packages. In addition, we have a competitive salary and benefit package, including:
- Multiple Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution for those who elect an eligible medical plan
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance with a voluntary buy up option
- Employer sponsored Long Term Disability Insurance with a voluntary buy up option
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (125 Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Vision Reimbursement Plan*
- Employer paid parking or transportation reimbursement*
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate
- Training and career development including MCLE, membership dues for professional associations and approved seminar related expenses
- Mobile phone reimbursement*
- Discounts on a variety of merchandise and services including Dell Computers, Financial Services, and Verizon and AT&T wireless services
- Employer sponsored social events
- Pet Insurance
* Benefit levels may be capped and/or based on our internal policy and employee classification
Due to the high volume of applications, only applicants to be interviewed will be contacted. Recruiters and other third parties need not apply.
KLINEDINST PC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. KLINEDINST PC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. Learn more about our E-Verify Participation and the Right to Work.