Are you looking for a more satisfying career in the legal industry? KLINEDINST PC is on the lookout for qualified individuals to grow with our firm.
Klinedinst has five offices across the western United States.
- Litigation Associate – San DiegoNovember 24th, 2020
- Labor and Employment/General Liability Associate Attorney – Los AngelesNovember 24th, 2020
- Labor and Employment/General Liability Associate – IrvineNovember 24th, 2020
- Employment Litigation Associate – San DiegoNovember 10th, 2020
- eDiscovery Analyst/Paralegal – San DiegoNovember 5th, 2020
- Civil Litigation Secretary – Los AngelesOctober 7th, 2020
At Klinedinst, we believe in a fun, yet professional and friendly culture with focus on both the individual and the team. Members of the Klinedinst team have proficiency with Microsoft Office, Interwoven, and a variety of other software packages. In addition, we have a competitive salary and benefit package, including:
- Multiple Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution for those who elect an eligible medical plan
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance with a voluntary buy up option
- Employer sponsored Long Term Disability Insurance with a voluntary buy up option
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (125 Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Vision Reimbursement Plan*
- Employer paid parking or transportation reimbursement*
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate
- Training and career development including MCLE, membership dues for professional associations and approved seminar related expenses
- Mobile phone reimbursement*
- Discounts on a variety of merchandise and services including Dell Computers, Financial Services, and Verizon and AT&T wireless services
- Employer sponsored social events
* Benefit levels may be capped and/or based on our internal policy and employee classification
Due to the high volume of applications, only applicants to be interviewed will be contacted. Recruiters and other third parties need not apply.
KLINEDINST PC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.