USLAW NETWORK, Inc.
USLAW is an international organization of law firms dedicated to improving client service. Membership includes more than 100 independent, defense-based law firms with nearly 6,000 attorneys covering the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. The Network includes AV-rated law firms that are part of the Network by invitation only. Member firms undergo a rigorous review process to ensure outstanding quality of lawyers throughout the Network. USLAW firms are experienced in commercial and business law, employment and labor law, litigation and other business-related areas of law. All firms have substantial trial experience. USLAW member firms provide legal representation to major corporations, captive insurance companies, and large and small businesses across the US.
Klinedinst is proud to be one of four California’s firms that is a member of USLAW. As a USLAW member firm, our clients enjoy the products and services offered by USLAW, including substantive educational resources, events and client conferences, magazines, podcasts, webinars, and mobile apps.
- Frederick Heiser, Primary Contact
- Heather Rosing, Alternative Contact 1
- Robert Shaughnessy, Appellate
- Sidra Zaheer, E-Discovery
- James Snyder, Mergers and Acquisitions, International Business and Trade, Data Privacy and Security
- Gregory Garbacz, Employment and Labor Law
- Heather Rosing, Professional Liability
- Dan Lawton, Commercial Law
- Carey Cooper, Energy/Environmental, Real Estate
- Thomas Daugherty, Healthcare Law
- Kevin Gramling, Retail and Hospitality Law, Complex Tort and Product Liability
- Kurt Campbell, Insurance Law, Transportation and Logistics
- Tara Burd, Trusts and Estates
- Samuel Strohbehn, IP and Technology
- Earll Pott, White Collar Defense
- Benjamin Wohlfeil, Medical Malpractice
Klinedinst PC is not affiliated with the USLAW NETWORK and provides this information as a service to the community.