Klinedinst PC is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused attorney in San Diego with 5+ years of experience of handling a practice that includes at least 50 percent appellate work.
Top-tier talent deserves a top-tier place to take their career to the next level. Candidates must be an active member of the State Bar of California with strong academic credentials. We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for advocacy and are ready to find creative legal solutions for their clients.
The ideal candidate is ready to take on responsibility, independently handling appellate while tackling complex issues. We’re also looking for attorneys with experience in structuring discovery plans, taking and defending depositions, managing document-intensive cases, drafting dispositive motions, and preparing for trial.
Coming to work with a solid work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, and a commitment to teamwork will be critical factors for success in this position.
On our end, we offer interesting cases, complex legal issues, great clients, and many opportunities for professional growth and development. We encourage our attorneys to become involved in the community, embrace their passions, and seek balance in their careers.
- California licensed with 5+ years of experience, including appellate work
- Strong academic background and the ambition to create an extraordinary career
- Solid work ethic and a passion for advocacy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Pay range: $127,000-154,000 per year
- Team player
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT IS WHERE YOU’LL FIND:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Chances to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- A dynamic culture that embraces opportunities for remote working arrangements
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
Put your career into high gear by joining Klinedinst’s legal team. Klinedinst PC is consistently recognized by Best Lawyers, Martindale, Super Lawyers, and other awards for its talented team of legal professionals. Plus, we are expanding our footprint across the West. We seek candidates who have a strong desire to build their own practice on a diversified, multi-state platform. Pay ranges are provided in compliance with SB1162, California’s pay transparency law; actual pay may vary based on a variety of factors, including education, applicable experience, etc.
Hit the ground running and gain solid experience handling appellate matters with some of the most respected attorneys in the field. Please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. No communications from recruiters, please.