The Klinedinst eDiscovery and litigation support group provides the firm’s clients with efficient and effective litigation technology through every part of the litigation life cycle. Led by Joseph Escobio (Chief Information Officer), Sidra Zaheer, LL.M. (eDiscovery Counsel), and Dana Hollenbeck (Supervising eDiscovery Administrator), the eDiscovery group consults on all aspects of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, including complex eDiscovery issues such as:
- Identifying relevant data sources through custodial interviews;
- Assisting with data preservation & administering litigation hold notifications;
- Managing forensic collection of traditional and non-traditional ESI;
- Providing case law research for discovery disputes;
- Advising on Rule 26F Conference issues and participating in the meet and confer process;
- Conducting effective document review utilizing our in-house review tool; and
- Producing ESI in native, near-native, image and paper formats.
Klinedinst attorneys stay informed on the future trends in eDiscovery, working with clients to plan ahead. We invite you to contact our eDiscovery team, and discover how our attorneys can solve your eDiscovery litigation needs.