Klinedinst PC is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and focused attorney based in Nevada with at least 5 years of experience in general liability litigation, business litigation, construction litigation, and/or employment litigation to join our team as we expand across the West.
Candidates must be a NV resident and active member of the State Bar of Nevada. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to independently handle cases and analyze complex issues, as well as experience in structuring discovery plans, taking and defending depositions, managing document-intensive cases, drafting dispositive motions, and preparing for trial. Solid work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as being a team player with a passion for advocacy, are critical to success in this position.
THE KLINEDINST ENVIRONMENT IS WHERE YOU’LL FIND:
- Supportive team-based law firm, with excellent support staff
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A dynamic culture that embraces opportunities for remote working arrangements
- Opportunities to work on complex cases with significant responsibilities and client interaction
- Open, honest, and transparent communication within the firm
- Merit-based compensation
- A firm committed to promoting DEIB initiatives and growing our diverse team of lawyers
Put your career into high gear by joining Klinedinst’s legal team. Klinedinst PC is consistently recognized by Best Lawyers, Martindale, Super Lawyers, and other awards for its talented team of legal professionals. Plus, we are expanding our footprint across the West. We seek candidates who have a strong desire to build their own practice on a diversified, multi-state platform. Hit the ground running and gain solid experience handling construction, employment; and general liability litigation with some of the most respected attorneys in the field.
Please submit your resume today to email@example.com. No communications from recruiters, please.