Proactively creating policies and procedures that govern data management is invaluable when it comes to e-discovery and general litigation readiness. Our information governance practice is designed to help our clients develop and implement policies and procedures to effectively and defensibly manage their electronically stored information. Our information governance services include:
- Consulting on existing information governance practices and procedures.
- eDiscovery related risk assessments.
- Legal hold policies and procedures.
- Policy drafting and implementation, including:
- Data retention policies
- Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) policies
- Acceptable use policies
- Social media policies