Klinedinst, a top-tier law firm, has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Revenue Management Department of our San Diego office.
If you’re ready to take on a hands-on, collaborative role, this position is right for you. We are looking for a Billing Specialist who will work with a dynamic revenue team, attorneys, and their secretaries in preparing client billings in accordance with established firm and client guidelines and procedures. The Billing Specialist must ensure all client billings are processed timely, and that the information contained within the bills is accurate. The position requires a thorough understanding of the client’s billing requirements, history and policies.
This position will be supported through guidance, mentoring, and training. At Klinedinst, we empower our staff and attorneys alike to maximize their performance and potential, serving clients and gaining meaningful opportunities for professional growth along the way.
The core essential traits ideal for this role include:
- Handle all aspects of billing using the Juris legal accounting program
- Generate and distribute timekeepers monthly diaries.
- Pre review and distribute pre-bills to assigned attorneys.
- Edit and finalize pre-bills.
- Invoice clients via email & submission in various electronic billing platforms.
- Update and assure billing compliance with clients/ carriers litigation and billing guidelines. Respond to billing related emails from client’s, staff and attorneys
Serves as back-up support in the following areas:
- Billing workflow for KPC billing team
- Maintain client information in JURIS (i.e. process changes)
- Fees and Cost calculations
- 2-3 or more years hands-on billing experience preferably in a law firm environment including familiarity with electronic billing
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the billing function, particularly for insurance defense matters
- Use time efficiently and perform professionally at a high level under tight deadlines and in a fast paced ever-changing work environment
- Successfully prioritize and adapt to changing demands
- Detail-oriented with a customer service approach and problem-solving attitude
- Effectively communicate with Klinedinst’s team members and clients and being a team player
- This job requires regular attendance to the office for the first 180 days, though as a dynamic culture we embrace opportunities for remote working arrangements when eligible
Please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruiters need not apply.