Put your career into high gear as a Legal Assistant by joining Klinedinst’s legal team in Phoenix Across the West, Klinedinst is dedicated to providing top-caliber legal services, while nurturing the professional development and personal advancement of each and every employee. We work hard to promote a positive, vibrant culture built on teamwork, community, and inclusion. If you are interested in joining our team of professionals and are ready for immediate responsibility with growth opportunities, Klinedinst is the place.
Legal Assistant – Phoenix
Benefits of a Career at Klinedinst
At Klinedinst, we believe in a fun, yet professional and friendly culture with focus on both the individual and the team. Members of the Klinedinst team have proficiency with Microsoft Office, Interwoven, and a variety of other software packages. In addition, we have a competitive salary and benefit package, including:
- Multiple Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution for those who elect an eligible medical plan
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance with a voluntary buy up option
- Employer sponsored Long Term Disability Insurance with a voluntary buy up option
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (125 Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Vision Reimbursement Plan*
- Employer paid parking or transportation reimbursement*
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate
- Training and career development including MCLE, membership dues for professional associations and approved seminar related expenses
- Mobile phone reimbursement*
- Discounts on a variety of merchandise and services including Dell Computers, Financial Services, and Verizon and AT&T wireless services
- Employer sponsored social events
- Pet Insurance
* Benefit levels may be capped and/or based on our internal policy and employee classification
Due to the high volume of applications, only applicants to be interviewed will be contacted. Recruiters and other third parties need not apply.
KLINEDINST PC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. KLINEDINST PC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. Learn more about our E-Verify Participation and the Right to Work.