Put your career into high gear as a Legal Secretary at Klinedinst. With offices across California and Washington, Klinedinst is dedicated to providing top-caliber legal services, while nurturing the professional development and personal advancement of each and every employee. We work hard to promote a positive, vibrant culture built on teamwork and inclusion. If you are interested in joining our team of professionals and are ready for immediate responsibility with growth opportunities, Klinedinst is the place.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing legal papers such as answers, discovery and all forms of motions, and correspondence of a legal nature.
- Assisting in the preparation, issuance and tracking subpoenas, and ensuring compliance with state and federal e-filing and eDiscovery protocols.
- Scheduling appointments, calendaring deadlines, providing information to callers, composing routine correspondence and reading and routing incoming mail.
- Maintaining computerized appointment calendar for attorneys and confirming scheduling of appointments, hearings, mediations, as required.
- Arranging depositions, travel, court hearings, and other meetings or conferences.
- Conducting basic factual/background research.
- Communicating case updates and information to clients in person, by telephone, and through email.
- Coordinating arrangements for services by legal service providers such as copy services, messengers, court reporters, and audio/visual services.
- Operating office equipment including scanners, photocopy machines, fax machines, printers, transcribers, etc.
- Identifying methods for plan document management, eDiscovery and litigation support needs for individual cases.
- Building on your knowledge of software, including Lexis research tool, Interwoven, Relatively, Microsoft Office Suite, and other custom software tools
If this position speaks to you, and you are interested in working for a team-oriented professional-services firm dedicated to the personal growth of its employees, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume today to email@example.com. Recruiters need not apply.