Klinedinst, a top-tier law firm, has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Lead Legal Specialist in our Irvine office.
If you’re ready to take on a hands-on, collaborative role, this position is right for you. We are looking for a highly talented billing specialist who will work closely with a dynamic practice leader/shareholder and an exceptional billing team. The position requires a thorough understanding of insurance and non-insurance client billing guidelines, eBilling protocols, and ensuring the firm’s compliance with the same.
At Klinedinst, we empower our staff and attorneys alike to maximize their performance and potential, serving clients and gaining meaningful opportunities for professional growth along the way.
CORE ESSENTIAL TRAITS IDEAL FOR THIS ROLE
- Handle all aspects of billing using the Juris legal accounting program
- Generate and distribute monthly diaries
- Review, distribute, edit and finalize pre-bills
- Invoice clients via email & submission in various electronic billing platforms.
- Update and ensure billing compliance with client/carriers litigation and billing guidelines.
- Respond to billing related emails from clients, staff and attorneys
- 4+ or more years hands-on billing experience in a law firm environment including familiarity with electronic billing
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the billing functions, particularly for insurance defense matters
- Use time efficiently and perform professionally at a high level under billing cycle deadlines
- Able to successfully prioritize workload and effectively adapt to change
- Detail-oriented with a customer service approach and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Effectively communicate with team members and clients
After an initial period of onboarding, this position is eligible for potential a remote working arrangement.
Please submit your resume today to email@example.com. Recruiters need not apply.