This year’s class is the largest number of Klinedinst lawyers ever recognized by the publication. CEO and President Heather Rosing was singled out as one of the Top 10 lawyers in San Diego. Rosing also joined Shareholder Nadia Bermudez in being recognized as Top 25 Women San Diego Lawyers and Top 50 San Diego Lawyers.
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA – Super Lawyers® has published its annual list of San Diego Super Lawyers, which features a record 17 Klinedinst lawyers for 2022.
Super Lawyers is a publication that annually recognizes outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
Klinedinst attorneys recognized this year in San Diego Super Lawyers include:
- Dan S. Agle (Professional Liability Defense)
- Teresa M. Beck (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Nadia Bermudez (Employment Litigation: Defense)
- Tara R. Burd (Estate and Trust Litigation)
- Kurt U. Campbell (Construction Litigation: Business)
- Carey L. Cooper (Environmental)
- John D. Klinedinst (Business/Corporate)
- Dan Lawton (Intellectual Property Litigation)
- David M. Majchrzak (Professional Liability: Defense)
- Arthur S. Moreau, III (Business/Corporate)
- Earll M. Pott (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Heather L. Rosing (Professional Liability: Defense)
- Andrew A. Servais (Professional Liability: Defense)
- Robert M. Shaughnessy (Appellate)
Every year, Super Lawyers publishes several “top lists” that honors the lawyers that received the highest number of votes from their peers. For 2022, CEO and President Heather Rosing was one of only three women featured in the 2022 Top 10 San Diego Lawyers. Ms. Rosing joined Shareholder Nadia Bermudez in being featured in the Top 25 Women San Diego Lawyers and Top 50 San Diego Lawyers.
“Being recognized by your peers in Super Lawyers® is a really significant honor,” said Rosing, “and I am so proud to work side-by-side such amazing, accomplished lawyers. Their commitment to our clients and their legal skills are second-to-none, and we appreciate this recognition by Super Lawyers and the entire San Diego legal community.”
Super Lawyers® also released its 2022 list of Rising Stars. While up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are ever featured in the Rising Stars list. Klinedinst lawyers named to Rising Stars include:
- Andrew J. Londerholm (Construction: Litigation)
- Phillip E. Stephan (Business Litigation)
- Samuel B. Strohbehn (Business/Corporate)
For more information on the full list of attorneys to be featured by Super Lawyers, please visit www.klinedinstlaw.com/super-lawyers
Klinedinst is the go-to firm for clients looking for litigation, trial experience, transactional representation, and legal counsel. The firm’s offices in Irvine, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, and Seattle service clients across the West, handling matters in California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona. What sets Klinedinst apart is the relationship our attorneys foster with each and every client. Klinedinst lawyers are indispensable strategic partners to business leaders, helping to achieve business objectives and create proactive solutions to resolve the many legal challenges that businesses are confronted with every day. Whether vigorously advocating for business clients in court, or guiding business transactions and negotiations, Klinedinst is the trusted legal advisor to have by your side.