The Klinedinst Employment Litigation group provides its clients with vigorous representation in the place where stakes are the highest: the courtroom.
With a full array of legal services in varied employment topics and issues, our attorneys are experienced representing clients before governmental agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Fair Employment and Housing, the California Division of Labor Standard’s Labor Commissioner Office, as well as State and Federal courts, including through appeals.
Klinedinst also has extensive experience representing employers in class action lawsuits brought in State and Federal Court. Because class actions can bring significant risks, our objectives are to quickly analyze potential exposure and develop a strategy with the client to win or to expeditiously resolve claims.
Recognized for their extensive and successful track record defending employers, our attorneys have extensive experience in all facets of employment litigation, including:
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Discrimination and Harassment Claims
- Unfair Competition and Trade Secrets
- Whistleblower and Retaliation Claims
- Classification of Employees
- Independent Contractor/Misclassification Counseling and Disputes
- Hiring, Performance Management and Termination
- Leaves of Absences and Disability Assessments and Claims
- Class Actions
- PAGA Claims
- Background Checks and Investigation of Employees
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Claims
Each of Klinedinst’s attorneys is dedicated to building long-standing relationships with every client and becoming a proactive business partner. We invite you to contact our employment team, and discover how our attorneys can solve your employment litigation and counseling needs.